Masteral Program or Mastering Myself Program?

 It is first Friday of our teaching on our school and it ended with a half day for students and a seminar for us teachers. In that seminar, our school invited another branch of La Consolacion which is LCUP where they introduced a Graduate School like for masteral and doctoral. Amazing right? Just as how also they present the discount and the upside.

On surface, it seems like it's really interesting to have that MaEd suffix at the end of my name. But the feeling didn't last. I know that it is not something that I want or impressed me. 

For me I want something big. I want to really work on something. Something that would give value. Not something on thesis paper or added letters on my name.

I think I better improve my skills or create my own business. To actually try, fail, and learn from it. 

To actually execute and do something. To master myself and surrender myself to God's promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

This is Where Our Journey Begins

Doing the Work but Not Getting Payed or Any Credit