This is Where Our Journey Begins


             Months ago, I've decided to write my own book. Then life came. It wasn't kind. There are so much resistance contrast to that dream. I wasn't good at English, my grammar sucks, words were redundant, or you might even encounter wrong spellings of words from my blog posts. (I would love if you'd correct me.) But damn it, I am commited. This might take some time, this might take a lot of work but the weight of my dreams is greater than the hardships I might encounter. It's been decided, I will go through an endless refinement and continous improvement. I will overcome my untrue limitations. 

             In order to write this dream book of mine, I had to take it step by step, little by little. 

             Back then, I used to journal my memorable days on a worned out pocket notebook that I've bought on a shop full of Japan surplus. It is as small as one fourth sheet of paper that has a red leather cover with header of year 2005 on it. It's been sixteen years and I'm still using it. I always wonder how was the life of the real owner of my old pocket notebook, what was his name, or even the story he wanted to tell, to the point that I've wished I could understand Japanese characters.

             I may not be able to comprehend the story he leave on some pages of my pocket notebook. But the meaning it gave to me was obvious. I have to live a life worth to write, to where I can share it to others. No man would want their story to get abandoned clueless between pages. We want our names to be remembered, stories to be shared, and life to be heard.

             It is today when I luckily find this platform where I can create my own website and start writing without any charge online. It is also my dream, to start a blog since most of the writer's bibliographies I know stated that they also started at writing and posting  blogs. I was so excited that I set up my blog's user profile while my teacher was discussing on my online class. I was overjoyed, I'm already one step ahead toward my goal. I didn't even realized that I was the same tenth person who visited my profile. Feels hopeless but yeah, I know I will make it. I will always give my best writings. 

             I will continue to write until I improve overtime. I will make people proud. This would be a long journey of small wins and tiny breakthroughs. I wanted to thank you for reading up until here. 

             May you also find your dream and stretch out from your comfort zone. There is no better time to start than today. It is not too early but later it maybe too late. Give up the things you need to stop and start the things you need to do.

             Make a decision right now. Write it on your paper. Comment it down below. Put it up on your schedule. Read it every morning and accomplish it every single day. It will give you remarkable result.

            Once there was a quotation under my exam paper, "Always do things your future self would be grateful for.". Don't just dream a dream, wake up! Start Living it. 
         

            This is where our journey begins. I wish you all the best. See you on my next blog. Fighting!      


                                               Your warmest superhero,

Franz

Comments

  1. It's been a long day without you my frien but I tell you all about it when I see you again 🎤. Hahhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh now I know why heavy rainfall came haha, let's grab some coffee next weekend.

      Delete
  2. Whooah! This one's so motivating especially for those who are planning to write a book ❤❤

    Keep it up, and take it step by step. Gradually, you will be the best!

    I love the courage for putting up this blog 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sir! And you're also part of this journey now. This achievement is yours too. Keep hanging on and let's write our life to the fullest. 🥂

      Delete
  3. hiiii keep it upppppp!! hihihihi ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. greetings on you too!! sure! I won't let you down. cheers.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. hearts on you too! hope you keep tagging along until my future posts! Fighting!!!

      Delete
    2. i hope you inspire more people. those who wants to write their own book and tell their story. just keep on going.

      proud of u ��

      Delete
  5. ppl are sure proud of u. and we cannot wait to hear more of ur stories.

    ur eyes have been inspirations to someone out there and these narratives will let them feel like they have known parts of u even from a distance.

    continue what you loved doing and keep the fire burning.

    -Serendipity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.