Getting the roots done.

In the past few years,

I thought I was building the right foundation

Then I realize I am at the wrong soil

I got to dig deeper again


Maybe this time at the right soil

With correct actions and foundation

It's better to start over again

Than to finish a race I never really wanted.


Maybe you ask that's much

All those years weren't a waste

There are tons of things that worked and didn't

A vision being cleared and a path being paved.


---------------------------------------

I was having an initial thought lately that by December, my co-teachers have done massive move to their being passing the LET. I noticed a pattern that I am comparing their career success to my whole being.

It's my thought writing this poem. As my co-workers waving their stems up in the sky by December, I am building my roots. It's more likely that I'm seeing it in a negative way than positive. 

In my own wisdom, I can upgrade my life in different aspect of my life like on physical or business.

But as Proverbs 3 says, Trust in the Lord with all my heart. I have my God with me. He is faithful to His promise.

My confidence is in Christ our Lord Jesus.

Your Superhero

- Franz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

This is Where Our Journey Begins

Doing the Work but Not Getting Payed or Any Credit