Confiscated Phones

 This school year I made a decision to raise my standard for how my student should behave on my class. As I am listening to a group for their presentation,  my students point out my other students who were just messing around with their classmates using their phones. To at least make them realize it was wrong,  As my class ended, I bring their phone with me for the next class, just a sign that I am bringing it with me.

It's already 4:00 in the afternoon this two students were waiting for me. I have no idea what to tell them. Or how should I properly educate them. Should I just give it to them like I don't care at all?

Guess what I've did. I've prayed. Asked God to show me His ways and He just did.

It's a miracle for me.

Proverbs 13 stands out for as I read the Bible. 

A wise child accepts parent's discipline, a mocker refuses to listen to correction.

-My students are wise to accept my discipline for them. 

I love them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

This is Where Our Journey Begins

Doing the Work but Not Getting Payed or Any Credit