Love


There's this fear that bothers me that you might change

I love you

I made you my life

I was fearful you might leave

I was fearful that you might turn cold of me

I was worried that you find me boring

I was afraid I might change you

That what if your feelings change

Because as you can see

I am not perfect

Nor can give you everything

But I promise you

That I will give you my heart and love

Until my last breath

and / or 

until you no longer need 

or no longer longed for my love.

I want to remove those fear,

I may not have the things that you need

I may not be always present for you

At some point, I may not be any of help

That you find other people capable



My love may not be perfect

It may be the only thing that I can offer

Will you still hold me the same.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.