It is love.


I just think how great to be with someone

Whom I can share my sorrow, fears, and smiles

Like how mid-afternoon got tan

And our heart and soul rebell, it compiles


As an old saying, true love never dies

In midst of war, forfeit remain unheed

My love never ceases; it conquers cries

From our late amity, till death set us apart


How are our dreams and peals of laughter we've wished

The late-night talks and never-ending walks

With the roads  we've taken, memoirs didn't vanish

Dissimilar to our past affinity, I became unknown folk


Do destiny is responsible, that I'm to be with you 

Except for the fact that it is headed to be an asymptote

Just how great it would be with someone like you

It is love. It never fail. It simply didn't prosper. 

That I with you.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.