Is Writing a Writing is a Writing

     I feel burnt out today and the best I know to make myself calmer is to write. Just type what bothers in my mind and what my consciousness wanted to release.

    In a way in which I no longer restrict myself if my words are repetitive or my spellings were wrong or even I speak in Tagalog. Kaya naman let me list nalang what runs in my mind.

1. I hope my thesis groupmates realize what their priorities are and make time of it.

2. I hope I can be better handling things and situations.,

3. Next time I will allow myself more to be wrong.

4. And I why the heck I avoid myself to write?!

.....and the moment that I start writing my thoughts just vanished like a bubble been plucked.


and for hours of being honest of myself I just realized that I am writing outwardly before. I write to make people and readers amazed and amused of my writing which is I can never get control. What I really want is to just write. Regardless of the grammar, spelling, language, or tone. That this is my Diary. I guess hahah. That maybe the reason why I'm avoiding to write in this blog lately is because I'm writing outwardly, means seeking for other people's approval and affirmation. That I am afraid if I have nothing.

    So to the Franz who start writing this 2hrs before from the time I'm writing this sentence. I'm PROUD of you. That you conquer your fear. That you been honest with yourself.

    Thank you for writing again.


Your warmest and very own super hero of ypurself,

Franz 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.