Unideal

                       

                        It's been months since I deactivated my account from a monstrous social media website, well you know it right. It's facebook. I just simply can't stand the fake news that I'm seeing. One night a friend of mine borrowed money for an emergency and saw him the next day on a vacation. What an instagramable view from emergency wards. I also witness how a friend of mine cried so hard but still manage to post a picture of her of how great a life she had. Or maybe she really has a great one?

                        Traffic jams
                        Long wait at terminals
                        An endless gossip of neighbors
                        Noisy dog during a virtual meeting
                        Strangled internet.             
    
                        The daily struggle and fullness of anything in life.
                        The urgency of something and its absence 
                        The things we've missed from something we overlooked

                        What if the things that happened to us, really happen for us.

                        

Comments

  1. update; I reactivated my account with clearer purpose and disciplined applied not using it mindlessly. wishing you all the best too :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truthfully, I also am just a person, I do silly decisions at times. In the comment above I rationalize an excuse to myself. For months I'm in a loop of deactivating, reactivating, and reconnecting. But one thing. I love having connections with my friends and family. But the fact that social media designing me to be a person who seeks outward validation and more often to compare myself, I freaking hatin it. Oh btw. I just did deactivated my account. Again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.