Ping Ping

                     My father have this small business of sandals and slippers making. Not just that, my father also does shoe repairing, and sells lots of goods such as shoes and bags that he canvas on Divisoria. As a man, he's not only hardworking but also diligent.  He is also a great father, with my mother they help us grow up knowing what is right and wrong. They made us who we are right now, what we need to do is to progress and grow on our own because we should be capable of taking care of our own.

                    Earlier my father asked me if I could buy him an outsole, a material we commonly use in making a sandal. Not a seconds pass by and I immediately answered YES to him. I looked at my father's face and I've seen his face feel relieved. He was happy that he have the time to rest instead of riding a bike to buy the outsole.

                    It's already 3:00 PM and I think the weather is in my favor. Not a typical afternoon when the sun is strikingly hot, the clouds were dark and raindrops come and go. 

                    After almost half an hour of riding a bike, I arrived at the shop named Ping Ping at 11th avenue at Caloocan, the guard, and the staff were new faces and not familiar to me. not long ago when I was young, I also go to this shop with my mother to buy stuff. There are few staff that I can still remember but I don't know if they can still recognize me. Gumwapo kasi ako. char!

                    It was around 4:20 PM when I got home and met my father continuing his work. Finalizing the straps of the slippers. When I am nearing to him to park my bike, my father then told me, "akala ko may pupuntahan ka, kaya nagpasabay nako magpabili sa PIngping"

                    Which is to me, it is "Salamat anak."

                    

                    

                        

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.