Her

She’s a woman whose guileless, persistent, and sharp

Who speaks with gentle, but can also make you fall off deceit,

Her lines are like an excerpt from an aged novel

 

It was the moment that I saw her,

That I realized focusing unto a star

Is a kind of setting aside minutia of time

 

All negativity dissipated

An intangible proof that loving her is an artistic arbitrary

A great piece of my existence

 

Makes me think what kind of creed I am practicing

If that was waiting for an epoch with her smile

I’ll strike countless vicissitudes keeping on my back.


If she needs axiomatic conclusion

Having her back is a premise.


"A some sort of poem that I came up with from unfamiliar words that I've encountered throughout the day. I never taught this was this hard haha



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.