With Almonds?

                  

                       These past few days, I started to wake up early around three o'clock in the morning but I then realized that even I know how early I am, I always miss to see how the sun rise. Every morning,I do some sort of online tutoring. The time I sit on my table is considered as my hustle time, it's consider as lucky day if I finished the task earlier around eight o'clock.

                        And then, I already feel tired. That early.Plus the negativity (chismakers) of neighbors, some sort of misunderstaing at our house. I still want to do more things but my body seems like to neglect and to rest. I always try to push myself to my lmits. But always find myself resting. But atleast I tried didn't I? 

                        Maybe I need more exercise, or more chocolate for carbs.

                        I want to relax, but always end up beating myself because I don't want to feel like I'm doing nothing. Am I too hard to myself? or am I am just doing things to make my future self grateful?

                        Is chocomucho enough for chocolate? or I need a branded one?

                        With almonds?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.