Mother and Mom


It all started when I was nine

My mother told we're going to park

But we end up at school and all I can do is whine

Mother, are you trying to leave me in the dark?

Another woman showed up in a arcs

She told us she's our second mom

She gave me toys; cars, legos and sharks

I doubt her so much, but in end she make me calm

She taught me everything about math, science or even psalm

Now that I grew up, I want give back

All the sacrifices she've done even at times she feel qualm

She who's never been perfect but never lacked.

I thaught my mom leave me at the thick and thin of thing

Little do I know, she lead me to a magnificent beggining.




-A spenserian poem that I've wrote from nowhere 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.