Good morning!

        

      Back then, I always prevent myself to wake up early.Things are cluttered all around the house and it annoys me a lot so the first thing I am doing to greet a good morning is to clean the house. But not until I see thing differently. 

             "Maybe it's an opportuniy for me to practice neatness if I already have my own house"

             "Maybe it's some kind of reason , a purpose so I should wake up early"

             "Maybe It could be a gateway to my productivity, after I clean, I'll run, then I'll do my daily tasks"

             "It's a chance to serve, my mama will be proud of me."


              I just realized that there is no better way of greeting good morning a cock-a-doodle  with a smile on my eyes than preventing it and keeping asleep. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.