For The Year 2021

With ths week's journal, allow me to use this also as my annual reflection and integrity report. Here I will gather up some questons and answer with all he things I've gotten through out the year. I'm telling you, as you start reading you will soon realized that this is just like my other journal. So please hang on tight and tag along.

What are you feeling at the moment?
    I feel mentally exhausted. I feel my head somehow aching. Pressing.

What are you doing 1 year ago? 
    I am playing ,obile games, chasing pleasure, wasting time on social media.
What are the things you are dreaming of before?
    I dream of fancy things, I just keep on dreaming back then.
What are the promises you told yourself before?
    Promise  to be better?
    Promise to not use people.
    Promise to be a man.
What are the If-only-if things you told yourself before?
    If only I was rich.    
    If only I could back time.
What are your biggest, worst, best, toughest, and most righteous decisions you have made?
    Worst is putting a lot of money on an investment i didn't know.
    Toughest, is fighting day to day battles.
    Most righteous is when I sell my bike to nuy myself selimprovement books.

What are the lessons that you have learned that you should implement more?

    Be Proactive. 

What is your message to your previous self?
    Thank you for your hardwork. I will continue your journey better.

Who are you right now?
    I am Franz. 20.
What are your goals for this year 2022?
    My goal is to have an inocme stream.
    To be trader.
    To pass college.

What are the dreams you wanted to live?
    I want to be a great trader.
How can you live with those dreams?
    Heck I should be trading, charting, analyzing.
What is your biggest inspiration?
    Financial Freedom.
What is your biggest why?
    I want to proove myself that i am not my circumstances nut my decisions.
What are the things you should be doing?
    I should trade.
Where are you having difficulties?
    Trading. I did't get it quite enjoying. 
How can you overcome it?
    I just need to make it enjoyable/
In what thing you want to commit yourself?
    Trading.
    Building my Asset
    Passing College
What is your message to your current self?
    Hang on we just need to make a little effort. We need better decisions if we want beter results.
Who are you 1 year from now?
    I am a reader, most of the time i just wish for things to change. I am not conssistent. I often missed.
Who are you 10 years from now?
    Ten years from now, I am seeing myself trading and managing business and my own rental property.
What do you think are your if-only-if astatements 10 years from now?
    If only I do it early. 
    If only I did not sleep and do what I should be doing.
How can you prevent those to happen?
    I just need to flip it. My time is right now, and I should not waste it. 
What is your message to your future self?
    I can't do this alone so I will trust God. Wish me goodluck for consistency and dicipline. Hang in there.

Answering these questions makes me look at the bigger picture. That there a bigger things ahead of me that can either build me up or crush me down. Hope reading this convinced you too doing and answering your own thoughts. It's a power to be aware and be honest to ourselves. Life is being tough, but we can be tougher. 


Your warmest supehero,
Franz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.