Greater Meaning of Life

                 

                                                                         

              

       Weeks ago, the author wrote on his previous story that he will update this blog everyweek. It was also written on his profile, telling that he will be active on weekends. But weeks already passed, the author of this blog haven't publish anything yet. As expected, he won't last. He's a bubble.

          It's six o'clock in the morning.     

          You get to the same author's blog again. Surpringsingly, the author updated another blog post. You're excited to read how great his journey get going, how elegant could he describe the sky on the streets, but what have you found was far more opposite from what you have expected, 

           You were upset. That's not why you came here. You've waited for more than a week.You expect his writings to brighten up your day, and what you rececived was a story entitled something like Life has no meaning? Seriously mister author, how can we find this consoling.

 

              Please forgive me, and please don't get me wrong. I'll make sure that you'll  have a cheerful eyes after reading this blog.

             These past few days been the one of the toughest days for this year, especially to my family. My sister tested positive due to Covid19. I still remember how the way she reacted after knowing the results. She was neither frightened  nor surprised. But seeing her I can tell, she's positive... Lol, I mean she absolutely looking at the brightside. She's proactive. So also should I.

               I can't pulish this blog right away, because I don't want this blog talking about negativity.  I decided that I will published this after my sister recovers from isolation facility.Then guess what, you're reading this right now. I love the way she smile earlier when she got home.

               Schedules are also tight, schoolworks are starting to line up.  My head scrambles. Getting on bed at two in the morning and still awake at five, thinking about nothing. Forcing myself to count hundreds of sheeps, and oh! It's already nine in the morning. Get up! Time to get on board to class.

               Twelve in the afternoon and I'm starting to feel dizzy. I should not sleep, so I could sleep earlier later. What a nice thesis Franz. Okay brain, just a nap and we'll do our research after, and voilaa! It's already five in the afternoon. How the sheep can I sleep later if i just had waked up. 

                Seven in the evening, I'm stariting to chart some crypto coins. Sort of my plans, I also want to be a trader. Hours on screen watching live charts. While my rest is to scroll feeds on twitter searching for some tips. Maybe I should get anti radiation glasses, I also look handsome with those. 

                Oh, I almost forgot! I have to write. What I love about writing was that I'm doing it for no other reasons. I just feel my hand, wanted to type, wanted to write. No deadline motivations. 

               This is my life. 

               So what's the point? It's non-sense. Of course. It should be. Because life has no meaning.

               Why go all through hardships if we could just chill and enjoy our life today?  

                Because it's a bullshit.  It wasn't your life at all. It's just your being with the circumstances in front of you. You're way too dependent on others, a small change affects you a lot. And then you will ask what's going on in your life? Man, It wasn't your life at all. It has to be no meaning.

                The very first step living our own lives is the way how we question our existence. Once, Mr. Jim said  "Questions are the answers, so you have to ask the right questions." Am I doing what I love? Am I already contented with the things I have? Am living with the expectations of other people?

               We are not to find meaning in life. We are to create it. After asking yourself, please do act upon it.

                It will not make any sense at first. But as you build your vision, on how you see things, you'll start to live interdependently. Anything life might throw at you might be the greatest opportunities you might have. 

                 Like how my sister received a bad news in call and then give herself a smile. Like how I accept to be a research leader, that for me I conceive it like I am a CEO of a company. Like how I chart and analyze market, thinking I was a pro while I'm really not. Up until my sleepless nights to where I'm writing this blog.

                 Imagine that you're walking on a dark street, and your vision is only limited  up to 100 meters. You will not see any further unless you keep walking. Again it doesn't any make sense right now. But please,  always do one step toward your goal. Start it today.

                 On a speech Steeve Jobs said, "You cannot connect the dots looking forward, you have to step in so you can connect dots looking backwards." 

                 Step in. We are not to wait for life's meaning to hit us. There is none. It's either we live on other's  expectation or you just exist to be part of photosyntesis cycle. Please live your own life. We are to create it and hit it until the top. I'll cheer for you. Years from now and you will surely be proud of yourself too.


Your warmest Superhero,

Franz

Fighting!


                   

                   

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Welcome! glad you're here again. Have a nice day ahead mister!

      Delete
  2. I appreciate this writing 🥺 I never knew you were observing that. Haha Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as the saying goes it is always fine to not be fine. ur feelings are always valid, ur narratives are always appreciated.

    we r just here to observe, and your journals keep us happy on ur updates.

    continue to shine and take time to rest. longer if needed be.

    -Serendipity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Babaeng Itinakda ng Diyos Para sa Akin

I am

Uuwi ka pa rin nang magisa.